Abbey Church Yard, Bath, BA1 1LZ
2,000 years of history are waiting for you to discover in the heart of Bath. Walk on original Roman pavements, meet costumed characters, and discover the world’s best preserved Roman Baths for a truly historic day out.
The Romans flocked to Bath to take the waters of the only thermal springs in the UK and worship the goddess Sulis Minerva. Find out how the people of Roman Britain lived, relaxed, and worshipped in a museum packed with thousands of archaeological finds. And don’t miss the free audio guide – available in 12 languages, as well as a special version just for kids – which brings the whole site vividly to life.
How To Get Your Tickets
1. Book your voucher (one voucher is valid for up to six entry tickets) and await an email from us confirming your order, which will include your unique voucher code. This is NOT your ticket.
2. Open your booking confirmation PDF and follow the instructions to redeem your tickets using the unique link or code found in the PDF. Your voucher code is valid for use on any available timeslots during the week you have selected.
3. Once you have redeemed your tickets and received them via email, take them with you and show them on entry at the event. Ensure that you take personal ID with you or you may be turned away.
• Book your Free TFG Voucher and then redeem your tickets for any day within the specified time frame. The full secure link will be contained within your PDF confirmation.
• TFG Vouchers are non-refundable, and the offer is available until 31st December 2023. Only three vouchers in total can be redeemed by Tickets for Good account holders per calendar year.
• Vouchers can be used during standard opening hours, updated regularly on the Roman Baths website.
We are not associated with the Roman Baths, so we recommend you check https://www.romanbaths.co.uk/ for venue-specific or accessibility information, including opening times and facility details. We will endeavour to pass on any event updates, including scheduling changes and cancellations. However, we may not find out about these updates until they are public, so please be responsible for checking the status of your event.
The Roman Baths
Abbey Church Yard